Monday 17 May 2010

Visee Blossom Eyes

Spotted these new Visee Blossom Eyes palettes in the latest issue of Bea's Up magazine. These will debut in Japan on 16 June and retail for 1890yen each. Each palette includes two cream shades and three powder eyeshaadows. Of the two cream shades, one is a "Deep Colour Base" for use at the outer corners and the other is a "Soft Colour Base" for use all over the lid to brighten it up. I love the floral motif on the packaging!

PK-1

BL-3

BR-5


Here's another pic that I found online showing BR-5, GR-4 and PK-1.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT THESE!!

kuri said...

Pretty! If the cream shades don't crease, I may pick up the pink one.

Catherine said...

OMG those are so pretty! Thanks for the heads up!

Kathi said...

These look so pretty! I am definitely picking up at least one of the new Visee palettes! Thanks for posting, dear!

rina said...

bought a few visee eye shadow palettes in japan. does singapore carry visee?

Haru said...

hi,
Visee is not sold in Singapore but you can order it online from websites like Adambeauty.com.

Anonymous said...

how could I miss this post. Thanks for the update, definitely getting one of these

Anonymous said...

Visee is one of the best Japanese Drugstore brand. I only hope some company will bring this brand to our shores.