Monday 10 May 2010

Robinsons Members' Preview Sale

Robinsons will be holding a members' preview sale from Wednesday 12 May to Thursday 13 May with tons of beauty GWPs and special buys galore. There will also be the usual 20% discount on toiletries and health supplements, plus makeup brands such as Bourjois, Neutrogena, Revlon, Silky Girl, St Ives, ZA Cosmetics.








To celebrate its 75th anniversary, Lancome has lined up several mega value sets that will be available from Wednesday 12 May to Sunday 23 May.


2 comments:

pauicelish said...

I'm excited! :-D Are you going?

Haru said...

hey,
I'll probably give this a miss as I've indulged too much recently, and really should try to use up more of my stuff before accumulating more makeup! Anyway, there's not really anything that is a 'must-have' for me at the moment. Enjoy the sale!