Monday 17 May 2010

Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss #1

I tried the Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss #1 White Beige (Vanilla) today. It appears as a very pale milky beige with micro gold shimmers in the tube.

It is less pigmented than #3 Natural Nude (Berry) and applies mostly clear and glossy with a slight milky sheen. It also lets my natural lip colour show through.

One minor drawback is that it tends to accentutate the fine lines in my lips, though this can be quickly fixed just by pressing my lips together. My guess is that if applied over a lipstick, this would probably not be an issue. (I used it without any lipstick in the pics below.)

10 comments:

shopaholic said...

looks like u are blessed with nice natural lip color. the gloss maybe v sheer but it's great on u :)

i like the splash of aqua green on your eyes. once a make-up artist told me green & yellow are unsuitable for asians due to our yellow undertones hence i never have the guts to try.

makeupmag said...

NICE! Can't wait to try mine now. :)

Haru said...

hi shopaholic,
Thanks! I don't use yellow eyeshadows at all as I don't think it would look nice on my skintone but greens are much easier to work with. My favourites are dark smoky greens and brighter teals.

hey Mag,
Of the three, I think #3 Berry is definitely my favourite!

Anonymous said...

oh the gloss looks nice on your lips. :) And I like this angle of your FOTD.

Jasmine said...

Hi Haru, how do you find the Maquillage Lasting Stick Foundation?

Haru said...

hi Jasmine,
I'm still testing it out but so far I quite like it! It's easy to apply, smooth and non-greasy and matches my skintone well. Plus it also helps to cover up my pores. I'll do a more detailed review in the next few days.

Full Color Business Cards said...

I agree with you, you can't do your eyelids that way if you use eye pencil, but I don't know what brand of liquid liner to use :( What is your recommendation?

Haru said...

Hi,
I would definitely recommend the Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner. If you don't have access to it locally, you can try looking online. I haven't tried that many liquid liners, just Heroine, Majolica and Lunasol and I think Heroine is so far the easiest to use.

Full Color Business Cards said...

Wow, that's great! Thanks! I better check it out. I really don't have any idea what brand of Liquid Eye Liner I will use. Thanks Haru!

Anonymous said...

wow, you look really sexy and beautiful here!


-anne