Thursday 30 December 2010

Jill Stuart Lip Jewel and 2011 Spring Collection

The Jill Stuart Lip Jewel and 2011 Spring Collection special website can now be viewed here. There's a short video clip of the model using the new Lip Jewel lipglosses. She is wearing Jewel Crystal Eyes 07 Sweet Amethyst, Lip Jewel 01 Catseye Wink and Blush Blossom 06 Little Anemone.

The Lip Jewels have a "crystal floral bouquet" scent and contain moisturising ingredients like almond oil and rose extract. They have a flocked sponge applicator.

For Jill Stuart members in Japan, if you spend at least 70,000yen from April 2010 to March 2011, you will receive the exclusive Beauty Tray Collection below sometime in April 2011. Isn't it gorgeous?

10 comments:

miss_waterlily said...

70,000 yen?! I haven't gone mad have I? That's a LOT of products lol

Haru said...

70,000yen has always been the amount that Jill Stuart members need to spend in Japan per year to qualify for the member's gift. The member's gift is usually very well made.

fannz said...

I love it so much! In HK, you only need to spend HKD 5,000 in a year in order to get it. I already have one account which qualified for it and still try to accumulate for another account to get the extra set!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru,

How much is 70,000 yen in Sg currency? A few thousands?

Haru said...

70,000yen is about S$1100. I use xe.com to check exchange rates.

Anna said...

70,000!? If I had the money, I'd totally do this, but LOL yah, this is ridiculous!

I'm SO looking forward to both the Lip Jewel and Valentine collection. Will you get the heart box?

Haru said...

Nope, it looks cute but I don't really like lip products in a pot.

Kathi said...

I really hate that model with her fat lips and dumb expression, sorry =X lol

Vanessa said...

I've always like Jill Stuart's packaging and most of their advertisements/posters,but not this model with her bee-stung lips. :P

Haru said...

hi Kathi,
I totally agree! She's quite pretty when she smiles in the video but not sure why the company chose such a surly photo of her for the ad.