Monday 6 December 2010

Sightings at Changi T3

I was at Changi Airport Terminal 3 dutyfree last night and saw some great deals there. First up is the Guerlain holiday collection. The Meteorites Perles D'Or are S$66.50 (versus S$81 at Tangs Orchard) while the Or Imperial Sublime Radiant Powder Face & Body is just S$100 (versus S$121 at Tangs).

The prices are just a few dollars more compared to what I paid at London Heathrow dutyfree for the Meteorites and the eyeshadow palette. I paid about S$64.50 for the Meteorites and S$68.30 for the palette.

The immensely popular Dior Minaudiere has pretty much sold out at virtually all the counters in town. At T3, there was still several pieces of 002 left, at S$81.50 (versus S$100 in town). They did not have the Minaudiere 001. The gorgeous 5 Golds quint has also sold out although Endless Shine is still available.

This is a travel exclusive Lancome set.

The gift with purchase of S$160.

And if you spend S$200 on Lancome, you can purchase this set below for S$160. It includes a 30ml Genefique.

Elizabeth Arden is giving away a Ceramide Cream blush with purchase of a Pretty fragrance. They also had some lipsticks for just S$14 and the Face Powder Brush for S$29 (versus S$41 in town).

I didn't buy anything except for a couple of boxes of bak kwa (roasted BBQ pork) for the hubby, to add to all the other snacks that I'm bringing to him in New Delhi. Yes, he's a total junk food junkie!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

You are a great wife =D Do I spot Kitkat with matcha filling in the lot? =D

Haru said...

Hi Kathi,
Yup, those are two boxes of 10 green tea kitkats each :-)

Michelle said...

I can totally related to the food stash you are bringing for him, especially the Prima Taste laksa and bak kwa :D :D :D Chips from M&S, yummy!

Ivy Low said...

Thanks Iris! I'll grab the meteorites at SG airport than =)