Saturday 14 May 2011

Chanel Collection Byzance de Chanel

Just received this emailer from Chanel informing that the Collection Byzance de Chanel will be available exclusively at Isetan Scotts from 3 June. For reservations, please call 6595 1244 or email events@chanel.com.sg. I do not have any details on the products in the collection.

More than makeup: an adornment.
In a few well crafted lines, Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Make Up, traces the regal face of a modern icon, Theodora, The Muse Empress


Last December, Karl Lagerfeld presented the 'Paris - Byzance' Metiers D'Art collection in Paris. The theme was inspired by the Empress Theodora and the lost culture of Byzantium. It also relates directly to Coco Chanel's first collection of Byzantine-inspired costume jewellery, which was launched in the 1920s.

9 comments:

25FLNDN said...

The palette is stunning, & I'm intrigued by the golden blush. Beautiful - can't wait for more details!

Jacqueline said...

I want the eye shadow palette, so pretty!

Sabrina said...

Thank you for posting this. I've been dying to see pics. I NEED THESE NOW!!!

michelle said...

Hi! Living in sunny California in the US I won't have access to this beautiful collection :(

Anyway you can get me more information on it? I did jot down the email address on this post, but perhaps an email address of the boutique/store that it will be available at?

I'd really appreciate it!

Haru said...

hi Michelle,
The counters in Singapore do not have their own email addresses so it's best for you to write to the email address in the mailer for more info.

Anonymous said...

Any idea on the products name?
Also will there be a nail polish?:)

Haru said...

I don't have any further info on the collection as of now.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this - I'm so intrigued!

Michelle- 130 Highlighter palettes from this collection were released in the US last week. We'll get some version of the eyeshadows too, I think, but they probably won't be exactly the same.

Anonymous said...

Nordstrom in Seattle will be getting this collection........