Saturday 14 May 2011

Paul & Joe L'Horizon Bleu launch at Takashimaya

The Paul & Joe summer makeup collection, L'Horizon Bleu, will be launched exclusively at Takashimaya today. (There is no info yet on when the Isetan counters will receive the collection.) The three lipglosses, Eye Gloss Duos (3 limited edition and 5 permanent duos) and three Eye Color B will be available starting today while the Nail Enamels, Body Lotion B, Blotting Paper and Bronzer B will be released only in June.

This adorable whale print pouch is the gift with purchase of S$160. There is another gift (possibly the larger makeup pouch in the whale print) if you top up your purchase to $200. I'll post more photos after I've picked up my purchase!

The collection is also now available on ASOS.com which offers free international shipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your haul and review of this collection. I'm so looking forward to this. Too cute to pass up.

Lynn said...

I checked with Isetan Orchard, stocks are coming in about 5 days time :) I want the blotter for the sake of the whales!