Thursday 5 May 2011

Shu Uemura Eyeshadows and Glow On Blushes Renewal

According to UrCosme, the upcoming new Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadows will be available in 52 shades and retail at 1890yen for 1.5g (versus the current 2415yen for 2.1g). There will be 23 Glow On blushes which will retail at 2415yen for 2.3g (versus the current 2940yen for 4.5g). These are set to launch on 1 June in Japan.

The eyeshadow shades are all new and come in five textures: M for matte, P for Pearl, IR for iridescent, G for glitter and ME for metallic. The new formula contains deepsea water, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil and minerals.

The compacts are sold separately and available in 1-pan, 2-pan and 4-pan versions in white and black. These were designed by Japanese architect Kumiko Inui, who was inspired by traditional Japanese building techniques.

3 comments:

Polly said...

Oh! I must admit to stalking your blog in hopes of new updates on the Shu Uemura blushes! I regret not getting more of the pre-revamped blushes which I loved the packaging of. I'm not too sure if I really like the new price vs amount of product now :/
I hope there will be photos of the new blush packaging soon!

Haru said...

hi,
the blushes are meant to be slotted into either the 2-pan compacts or the 4-pan compacts that can also be used for the eyeshadows.

makeup diary said...

hi :) I follow you