Thursday 1 November 2012

Addiction Spring 2013

Addiction's Spring 2013 collection theme is Girl On Fire, which is inspired by New York's pop culture. Set for release on 11 January in Japan, there will be five nailpolishes and five matching lipglosses. The lipglosses apply sheer. See swatches of the nailpolishes here. Pic below by Maquia.

Pics below by More.

There will also be two eyebrow mascaras, two eyebrow powder duo and a brow brush.

The pic below tweeted by Eclat editor shows a collaboration compact featuring the late Jean-Michel Basquiat's (NY graffiti artist) dinosaur drawing. (If you would like to re-post this information on your blog, please credit this post as I did the research and translated the information from Japanese. )

Edited to add more pics by More.

7 comments:

Haru said...

There were three comments by readers which I accidentally deleted - I'm so terribly sorry!

For the reader who asked if Addiction is available in the US, you can try ordering from bringblingjp.blogspot.com. They do custom orders. Ichibankao.com is another option but they have a high markup.

Anonymous said...

bringbling is mostly good - just requires patience and clarity. I've ordered a couple of times, but honestly a CP/ichibankao is easier...

Haru said...

Thanks for the feedback! Ichibankao's markup is just too high for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi haru! would you have any idea where I could buy Addiction in Singapore? I've been a silent reader of yours for a few years now. Love your posts!

Haru said...

hi,
Addiction is not available in Singapore, so the only is through online retailers or friends visiting Japan. You can try http://bringblingjp.blogspot.com/ which does custom orders with an 8% fee. I think that's more affordable than Ichibankao.com.

Anonymous said...

How long does bringblingjp take to ship? I haven't heard from them in a week.

Haru said...

hi,
Bringbling does take some time to reply to emails and to ship packages. I think they took about 1 week to ship after I sent the payment. Doing custom purchases is not their fulltime job. Perhaps you can try emailing them again.