Monday 19 November 2012

Boots Christmas Gifts

One of the best places for doing some early shopping for Christmas presents is Boots which has an amazing range of gifts. At their store on Oxford Street in London, there was an entire floor devoted to Christmas gifts, featuring a mind-boggling array of brands. All were eligible for the "3 for 2" promotion.

Soap & Glory had makeup, skincare and bodycare sets.



No.7, which is exclusive to Boots, also had a wide range of makeup, brush and skincare sets. Even after the recent revamp, I still feel that the quality of the brand is very hit-and-miss. None of the makeup and brush sets looked that fantastic, to be honest.



17 also didn't look that tempting.

At first glance, I thought that these shower gels were by Philosophy. Upon closer examination, I realised that it was just a very cleverly designed knock-off.

Ted Baker is one of my favourite UK clothing brands but their makeup and bodycare line for Boots doesn't have much going for it aside from pretty packaging.


Even Starbucks and Nando's have gotten in on the act.



I did splurge on the Hello Kitty x Liberty collection, which like last year's range, contained makeup, bodycare and accessories. That retro alarm clock was right on top of my list.


Fearne

L'Oreal & Dove


Even Twilight and Glee sets are available.



Have you started on your Christmas shopping?

5 comments:

tika said...

i want starbucks mug for sure :D

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling over Boots' offerings. It's too bad we don't have a Boots in the US. The Hello Kitty/Liberty collaboration looks so adorable. Serious consumer envy :)

Laura said...

All the fancy xmas packaging really puts people into the mood of shopping! Everything in the photos looked great!

~raspy~ said...

This may sound very kiasu.. But I've already completed 90% of my Christmas shopping!! Lol~

Just need to get some candies and chocolates when its nearer to Christmas Eve and my shopping will be complete!

The Boots Christmas sets looks sooo pretty!! Wanna get them all! I'm really into Soap & Glory stuff these days.. Guess I can only get my fix at the local Sephora...

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing, very kind of you! happy shopping x happy holidays!