Thursday 15 November 2012

Suqqu Spring 2013

Suqqu's Spring 2013 collection will be launched on 1 February in Japan. Featuring vintage pearl tones, there will be three new Blend Color Eyeshadow quads (7140yen), a Face Color Palette (7350yen), Eyeliner Creamy in navy (3990yen), two Nail Color R (2625yen) and three Creamy Glow Lipsticks (5250yen). All the items will be limited edition. A new Frame Fix Liquid Foundation N (10500yen, 25ml) in 6 shades with SPF30 PA++ will be released on 22 March. The foundation provides coverage and a flawless finish without the need for a primer. Pics below by Suqqu.

On 1 March, Suqqu will launch its first ever whitening skincare line. The star product is the Whitening Repair Essence (12,600yen for 50ml). 19 April will see the debut of the Whitening Lotion (8400yen, 150ml) and Whitening Barrier Emulsion (15750yen, 125ml).

Pic below by the Frau editor.

Pics below by Maquia.


The new spokesmodel is Japanese actress Ryo, who is 39 years old and a perfect fit for the brand. Pic below by Abe Sawako.

See another pic here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited. Finally something a bit different from Suqqu! And a bright pink lipstick? Niiice.

Anonymous said...

Your blog always has the news first. So wonderful!

I love Suqqu and appreciate photos of the upcoming makeup.

Haru said...

You're welcome :-) It does look like a very lovely collection from Suqqu.

Bellyhead said...

This collection looks particulary intriguing (I say with restraint, while trying not to get overly exciting). I can't wait until these come out next year. Thanks for showing us these pics!

Cutie Fishball said...

oh no, looking like my wallet is going to bleed again... I hate it when they release "limited edition" that made my heart felt so weak to say "NO"....

shoot... I am liking all the LE ones now... I better start saving up!

but one of the eyeshadow palettes do like the Hankyu department store exclusives in Nov, do you think so?

do you know what is the main difference between the new frame fix foundation N and the current one?

Haru said...

hi,
One of the quads does look like the Hankyu exclusive EX08, judging by the pics in the two links below.
http://www.makeupalley.com/m_150257690 and http://glossedintranslation.com/2012/11/26/suqqu-limited-edition-hankyuselfridges-exclusive-palette-ex-08-hanamari-swatches/

There isn't more information on the new Frame Fix Foundation N aside from what is stated in the post.

Cutie Fishball said...

wow thank you! My gut feeling was the new spring 2013 and the EX-08 Hankyu exclusive are "cousins"! But I also know SUQQU did introduce LE eyeshadows into their regular line in the past like the Mizuaoi and Komorebi in the past....

I can't wait to get more news on the new Frame Fix Foundation N... I have always like their foundation and I can't wait to hear more reviews about them!!!!

selphia said...

I'm excited about the release. I wish I can buy them. I have money but where to buy?

Haru said...

hi Selphia,

You can purchase it from Selfridges online which ships internationally (for a hefty fee). The spring collection is not available yet, probably only in end-Feb.
http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Categories/Shop-Make-up-colour/?brandname=SUQQU&ppp=min

The other alternative is websites like Imomoko and Ichibankao but both charge quite a high mark-up. Also, Suqqu's prices are actually lower in the UK than Japan.
http://www.imomoko.com/product.php?cID=_12-134-
Ichibankao.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for this. The colour cosmetics look nice, and I haven't been tempted by Suqqu in ages. Another new foundation though? They change foundations so often!