Thursday 15 January 2009

Anna Sui Sale Haul

The Anna Sui counter at Robinsons (Raffles City) was having a 50% on several products includes the eyeshadows from the Fall '08 collection, the Whitening Cleanser and Lotion, perfumes, mascaras, nail polishes, cream eyeshadows. The sale ended last Sunday.



The perfumes were going for only S$31 each but none of them caught my fancy.



Sorry for the blurred picture!


I picked up the Beauty Mirror M (S$28; usual price S$56) for myself and a skincare set comprising the Moisturising Intensive Essence 35ml and Moisturising Fluid 50ml in a silver bag with a butterfly motif (S$43; usual price S$86) for my mother. I skipped the makeup as the quality and shades were not appealing to me.



The mirror is very well made and feels nicely solid and sturdy. The hinge has the right amount of tension to let you angle the mirror at the angle that you desire.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgod ! SO LUCKY ! i wish i was there to catch that sale, gosh im jealous .