Thursday 15 January 2009

Biotherm & The Body Shop Promotions

The Biotherm counter at Tangs Orchard will be giving a $20 instant off discount with every $100 purchase from 16-18 January. This special offer is available only at the Tangs Orchard counter.

Also, do check out the Body Shop's promotions that are on now until 21 January. I tried out the new limited edition Mandarin Orchid EDT today and fell in love with it instantly. It is a refreshing floral citrusy blend that is not cloying at all and does not smell too generic. You can get the EDT fragrance and shower gel in a set for only S$27.90 now. I think I'd definitely be picking this up soon :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a papaya lip butter at a discount yesterday at The Body Shop too.

Anonymous said...

For Biotherm, they've discountinue their makeup line except the foundations. If not, I would pick up some makeups from them.

aichaku-愛着 said...

aaaahhhH!! thank you thank you!!! i didn't get any info about biotherm ... will go tangs ... (maybe i'm not reading my mailers properly) but thanks so much! for the info.

Haru said...

Hi Aichaku,

I received the alert via SMS on my handphone from Biotherm. Perhaps you can update your details with the Tangs counter? They also call me up regularly to invite me to their events where they usually have door gifts so it's quite worthwhile to be on their list if you don't mind receiving the calls and messages.