Friday 23 January 2009

EOTD: Lancome Color Focus Greta Purple

Here's an EOTD using Lancome Color Focus Palette #321 Greta Purple, which was part of the Christmas '08 collection. This palette quickly became one of my favourite blue/purple palettes. Sadly, the star print wore off after just a couple of applications.



I just realised that the photos in my blog posts appear less vibrant as Blogger adjusts them automatically as thumbnails such that they look more muted. For a more accurate picture of how the shades look in real life, I recommend clicking on the individual photos to view them in full size with more vibrant and accurate colouring. In particular for this EOTD, the blue and purple are more complex and smokey when viewed as full size.



I used Opera MyLash mascara in this pics.



3 comments:

Inge said...

What a lovely palette. I sometimes wait forever to use a palette because I want to keep the pretty patterns.

The colors look so pretty on you. I think it looks great with you do your eyes with intense colors.

Anonymous said...

I'm always scared of the blues & purples for eyes, but the colors look really pretty on :)

Haru said...

Hi Pixie,

Thanks for your kind comments! I really love this palette for the different looks that it can create. The blue and purple shades are truly outstanding but the pink is on the pale side and takes quite some effort to show up.

Hi Down Comforter,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Blues and purples are my favourite eyeshadow shades, aside from teals, as I have great fun playing around with them. Nudes and browns are definitely not my thing!