Thursday 15 January 2009

Christian Louboutin in Singapore

I was walking in Ngee Ann City today and found to my surprise that the Christian Louboutin store (the first in Singapore) was already open! From my teenage years spent reading Vogue, I knew Louboutin to be one of the holy trinity of luxury shoemakers, along with Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo. I doubt I can ever bring myself to splurge on one of their shoes, but one can still admire them from afar, or in countless episodes of Sex and the City.








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shoes on display are pretty! But alas, I am not into wearing heels so CLs are not for me, whew for my wallet! :D

Jean Jeanie said...

Do you possibly have their phone number? I want to call and hold/wait list a couple of classics :) for when i swing by again in September ^^ Bought a pair from On Pedder last year ^^

Haru said...

Hi,

According to the CL website, the phone number is +65-6732-2813

ancelin said...

pls can u help find out d price 4 d white pair with a huge bow 4 me?...v don hav a CLou here in kl n i wud certainly love a pair 4 my wedding...

Haru said...

Hi,

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have the time to do that. Why don't you try calling the store directly?

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
Can you also post the price of the Christian Louboutin shoes on your blog???

Haru said...

I'm afraid I don't know the prices and I also do not shop at Christian Louboutin!

Anonymous said...

Don't buy the flats, I regretted buying them because the red leather at the bottom of the shoe wears out quite quickly. Best to stick with heels to show off the reds.

I'm not sure how much they cost in Spore but in Paris they are selling them from 320euros to thousands depending on the leather and cut.

Lou