Tuesday 6 January 2009

Paul & Joe Website Update

The Paul & Joe website has been updated with the new spring collection, Ingenue. Do check it out here!



After a rather disappointing Christmas collection, I was glad to see P&J return to what it does best, namely pretty vintage-inspired floral prints in vivid fresh shades that are perfect for spring. Although P&J still tends to play it too safe in terms of the eyeshadow and lipstick shades, I think the packaging makes its palettes and lipsticks stand out in the sea of pastels that will be flooding the makeup counters over the next few weeks.




I've got Starlet palette and Opening Night lipstick on my shopping list so far. I suspect the two lipsticks will be of the very sheer and glossy variety without much pigment, which I usually pass on since what's the point of buying a lipstick that looks like a clear gloss? And I really need to stop buying P&J lippies just for the limited edition cardboard tube! I'm hoping the Singapore counters will also have some nice tote bags as GWPs with the prints from this collection.




The new downloadable wallpaper is available here.

2 comments:

MiuMiu said...

omg! everything is gorgeous!!! i wonder if the beige lippy comes out sheer or very light beige

Anonymous said...

From the website, I oso think I would purchase the starlet eye palette. Now sure how much will it retail in SGD?