Thursday 11 February 2010

L'Occitane Wild Cherry Tree Launch

L'Occitane has launched the Wild Cherry Tree fragrance collection in Singapore! Check out the gorgeous window display, which I'm sure will appeal to many people shopping for a Valentine's Day present :-)


The Eau de Toilette (50ml) is S$69, the Solid Perfume Stick is S$29, the scented candle is S$40+ and the Perfume Diffuser Refill is S$30+. I highly recommend the EDT which is a refreshingly sweet floral that does not come across as being too generic or grandmotherly. It smells a bit more zesty compared to the Solid Perfume Stick.


Here are the current gifts with purchase of S$160 and S$220 (discounted products do not qualify). You can also become a lifelong VIP member by spending S$180 in one receipt.

I came home with these lovelies :-)


Another new favourite, Verbena Leaf Soap (S$8.50). Just the scent alone wakes me up instantly.

The Ion store is giving away this compact mirror with purchase of the Cherry Blossom shampoo and conditioner. The offer is exclusive to the Ion store. Inside the compact is a normal mirror on one side and a magnifying mirror on the other. Pretty handy!

You can check out the official website for Singapore here

7 comments:

makeupmag said...

Now you know where the Ion L'Occitane store is! Hehehe! What an incredible haul. Everything looks so feminine and pretty.

Anonymous said...

I totally totally dig loccitane myself. All that lushy body cream, oil and bath products, great smelling perfumes and home fragrances are all my favs. I love your GWP bag with the bird motif. Great buys!!

Kiradris said...

Wow, what a gorgeous display! How big is the tote?

What I really want though is that little decorative cherry blossom tree for my room!

Haru said...

Hi Kiradris,
The tote is about 25x40x8cm? It can fit an A4 magazine quite comfortably. I want a wallpaper with the bird print!

Ahcapp said...

I love your haul. Especially the tote! ^_^ perfect for the coming Valentines day!

shopaholic said...

I just got the diffuser at Ion for CNY :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Wild Cherry Tree Range but too bad is limited edition~!
I think other boutiques also hav the shampoo and conditional set promotion..I got the mini mirror too from another shop.