Saturday 27 February 2010

Starbucks Sakura Mug

I was quite surprised by how many comments were left on my blog posts regarding the Starbucks Sakura collections in Japan and Singapore! It looks like the sakura tumblers in Singapore have been flying off the shelves with many outlets already sold out. But I still managed to find the mug and the bear in stock at the Liat Tower outlet today. Decided to get the mug since it was only S$12.90 and looked so cheerful :-)

Love the detail inside the mug :-)


6 comments:

lumos said...

i was one of those who went to buy it after reading yr entry! hehe... there were two today at the ocbc centre outlet, i bought one, not sure if there is any more left

Haru said...

hi lumos!
Glad to have 'helped'! :-) At first I was disappointed that we didn't get the same stuff as Japan but then the Singapore version slowly grew on me and now I adore it!

Anonymous said...

I actually prefers singapore's version of the sakura tumbler!

Juschev said...

I got one ytd too after reading ur post:)

Haru said...

hi Juschev,
Glad you like it! :-)

Anonymous said...

i caved into a tumbler too after u said there's a free drink coupon and since i had a $10 voucher, that means i'm kinda getting the tumbler practically free! hehee. and the mug looks great but do i need another mug? i already have a starbucks mug that i love dearly, i must say they make real great mugs, i think they're bone china? -stella