Saturday 27 February 2010

Majolica Majorca She Was A Doll Workshop

I was invited to the Majolica Majorca Chapter 26 "She Was A Doll" workshop yesterday evening. It was a hands-on workshop for beauty bloggers to try out the latest MM spring collection, which is already out in Watsons stores.

The workshop was conducted at Shiseido's office. The room probably looks familiar to those who have attended or read about the recent series of workshops for Shiseido and ZA.

Each participant was provided with her own set of makeup tools while testers for the makeup products were shared.


Look familiar? It's the dollhouse that was in the Watsons store in Ngee Ann City last year :-)

The stack of goodies for the attending bloggers :-)

Each blogger received the new Lash Bone Black Fibre In, Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On and one of the new Jeweling Eyes palettes. Majolica Majorca rarely makes accessories so I was delighted to finally have my own Majolica Majorca makeup case!


I was delighted to receive the BL711 palette which I much preferred over the pink palette.

Many thanks to Pearlin and Shiseido for the opportunity! I'll review the products in a separate post.

8 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

That looks like so much fun! And the case is adorable :) Can't wait to see your review of the products! I tried the Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara and didn't like it, though I know a lot of people rave about it.

Ahcapp said...

Wow the workshop looks really fun! The pouch is one collector item! :) I'm happy for you.

Oh yes please review the products. I was tempted together the palette but worry about that I might look too pale on me.

Vonvon said...

Wow!!! So good of Majolica Majorca to hold a workshop just for beauty bloggers. Love the palette you got, and the pouch is to die for! ;)

Beauty Runway said...

It was fun and nice catching up with other beauty bloggers.

The MJ Pouch might be the promotional gift with purchase previously with S$50.

I love the lash primer & mascara !

Haru said...

Hey Justine,
For me, it was interesting to see the inside of the Shiseido office! They had all these vintage Shiseido ads framed up on the walls, too bad I didn't get photos of them as I was in a rush.

Hey AhCapp,
The pouch is very simple but I just adore it 'cos it's the first MM pouch I ever got!

Hi Vonvon,
The workshop was quite interesting as they showed how to apply all the different products.

Hey Beauty Runway,
It was great to meet you again and have a longer chat! Yes, I think the pouch was previously a GWP, but I didn't purchase any MM products then so I missed it.

Nobi said...

Hi Rouge babe,
How do you get invited to the MM workshop? i love all your review packed fun with picture galore! :)

Haru said...

Hi,
I was invited by Pearlin from Dot Connector (link to her blog is in my post). The event was for beauty bloggers, who could bring one friend each.

makeupmag said...

Nice pouch! I haven't seen it but there was another deep purple one that was a gwp with S$50.

Those posters were so interesting to see.