Sunday 27 June 2010

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow

As mentioned earlier, I picked up the K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h in 01 Natural Brown at the promotional price of only S$13.20 (usual price is S$18.90) at Watsons earlier this month.

For many years, my staple brow defining product was MAC Cork eyeshadow applied with a Maybelline flat slanted eyeliner brush. Even after eight years of near daily use, I have used up only about two-thirds of it. But I was getting tired of Cork so I've been trying out other brow liners recently such as the Paul & Joe Eyebrow Pencil Duo 01 and Tarte emphasEYEs High Definition Brow Pencil in Taupe.

While both the Tarte and Paul & Joe brow pencils worked alright and were easy to use and control, I think the K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow may just become my new staple. Its most attractive feature is that thanks to the slim brush tip, you can create elegant brows that taper to a much finer tip compared to brow pencils. The slightly translucent liner liquid flows naturally into the brush tip. There is no button to push and you also do not have to shake the liner up and down like you have to with the Dolly Wink and Heroine Make liquid liners.

The Lasting Eyebrow feels cooling upon application. The liquid is semi-translucent so you can layer it to your desired intensity. It does take some practice to get the hang of, but once you get used to it, application takes just a minute. Once it dries, it lasts for the whole day without fading or smudging. As I have sparse eyebrows, I really need a brow definer to complete the look.

The Real Lasting Eyebrow comes in just two shades, 01 Natural Brown and 02 Grayish Brown. According to the K-Palette (Singapore) Facebook page, the Real Lasting Eyebrow is on sale at 15% discount with 20 bonus points for Watsons members until 30 June. You can read more reviews of it on Siz World of Makeup, Makeupstash and Icyabstract.

Below is the list of ingredients.

6 comments:

shopaholic said...

hihi, i couldn't agree more. i love it too and am ditching my old eyebrow pencil and eyebrow palette from benefit for it.

i bought another for a friend on friday but there was no more freebie for color #01.

Unknown said...

been wanting to try this out but really afraid of smudging eyeliners but somehow after looking at your review it changes my mind might try this out soon hahaha

Jemay said...

I'm using this too. Is good enough for everyday use and long lasting enough. I'm into my 2nd one already =D

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for the review on this. I have been wondering about it but have been hesitant to try it. I'm worried about how natural it will look. I like the eyeliner a lot which is why I've been wondering about this eyebrow pen.

*Kat*

Hannah said...

Very natural and elegant! I'll go get one later during lunch. ;)

chantana said...

I love this brow liner! It's long lasting, easy to use and it look so natural!