Saturday 5 June 2010

Operation Use It Up!

Managed to use up more products over the past month. Again, it's mostly bodycare and skincare although I am *this* close to finishing my RMK Powder Foundation EX.

Lush Snowshowers Shower Jelly: Love, love, love the fresh elderflower scent of this! Unfortunately, it is released only for the holiday season each year. The tofu-like wobbly jelly can be tricky to handle in the shower as small bits tend to break off and next thing you know, they are all over the floor.

Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser: This is a good basic every day cleanser that does not strip the skin.

Cleansing Express Cleansing Lotion: One of the fastest, most effective makeup removers I've ever tried! Best of all, it is water-based so if you are averse to using cleansing oils, this is a great option to explore.

Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil: Also removes all makeup effectively. I still have three 450ml bottles to go through!

Narcisco Rodriguez For Her Shower Gel: Cleanses well but does not smell as good as the perfume.

Asience Hair Treatment a: This leaves my hair soft and manageable but overall, Shiseido's Tsubaki conditioner remains my favourite.

Feels good to declutter and put these out for recycling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can one buy lush items in SG? :)

Haru said...

hi,
I usually get my family to help me buy Lush products from London, when they travel back to Singapore. You can order Lush online form the Lush UK website, which ships to Singapore but shipping can be quite expensive.

Anonymous said...

I managed to finished my Canmake Cream Cheek (01) this week. Also used up a bottle facial toner.