Thursday 17 June 2010

Watsons Haul

Picked up a few items at Watsons (Ngee Ann City) earlier this evening. Aside from the Gatsby Oil Clear Sheets, the rest are all products that I haven't tried before like the Hada Labo AHA/BHA Exfoliating Face Wash Foam (S$15.90). I read on another blog that the Hada Labo skincare available in Malaysia is made in China. However, the bottle that I got is marked "Made in Japan", which is naturally much more reassuring.

I've been on the search for a better eyebrow liner so my interest was piqued by this K-Palette value set containing the Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h in 01 Natural Brown and a brow scissors. This is also available in 02 Greyish Brown but the Greyish Brown is not available in the limited edition set with the brow scissors. Both shades are currently available at the promotional price of S$13.20, compared to the usual price of S$18.50.

At the Dolly Wink stand, I picked up the last remaining Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black. This is a bit pricey at S$24.90.

I didn't get any of the false lashes, which are also S$24.90 for two pairs. Style #1 has already sold out but there are plenty of the other designs of the false lashes. My eyes get uncomfortably dry from wearing daily disposable contacts, so I've pretty much given up on contacts which rules out false lashes for me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great haul! Please do post your reviews on them after you've tried them!

HarumiPq said...

Oh they are still selling Dolly Wink! =D Ureshii!!! Please do a review for the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner! I tried the tester on the back of my hand and the eyeliner spread out like mad immediately on the fine lines of my hands. But our eyelid/lash line does not have those fine lines I supposed. =)

fuzkittie said...

Yay love the liquid liner~ Oh I recently hauled a ton of Hada Labo, lol, can't wait to start using them.

winterberry_gal said...

Yes, please do a review for the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner!
Thanks heaps! :)

yunwen said...

yay you got the Dollywink eyeliner!

you'll find that the black is more intense as compared to your current fav heroine make.

but heroine make's elastic tip brush still draws easier, especially for drawing that tail wing flick at the corners :)

Karen said...

Hi Haru, pls do a review on Hada Labo Exfoliating Face Wash! heard lots of rave abt this brand! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there... I have tried K Palette 1 Day Tattoo eyeliner...but I have a hard time removing them. What is the best removal for it u would recommend?
zannchen@gmail.com

Haru said...

I recommend trying Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover. Press the cotton pad soaked with the makeup remover against your lashline for a few seconds and then gently wipe the eyeliner off. If it still refuses to come off, you may need to use a cleansing oil to melt it off.