Thursday 24 June 2010

Tokidoki Sephora Ad

Check out the first ad for the Tokidoki makeup line at Sephora!

A colourful smokey eye tutorial.

You can read my earlier reviews of the Cromatico Palette in Diamante and mints. I haven't used the kabuki brush that I picked up in Sephora a couple of weeks ago. So far, I think the strength of the line still lies in the cute packaging but the actual quality of the makeup can be much improved. The tank top that I got at Sephora cost US$29.50, which is certainly not cheap, but the material was awfully thin.

5 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

Okay the commercial is ADORABLE and I think my favourite is the end when Poppletina and Bruttino run out with the little tiny Sephora bag!!

I like the lipstains but they are pricy compared to other brands out there... and I didn't like the eyeshadows much at all! I thought the tank was cute but the SAs at my store wouldn't let me open one to see the size :S So I didn't pick it up. I really hope the quality of the line improves though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. The Tokidokis are way too cute.

Beauty R3alm said...

Hi there....Please follow my new blog...http://beautyr3alm.blogspot.com/

Keita Takarai said...

omg... how I Wish Singapore's Sephora would have T.T do you think it will come to signapore?

Haru said...

hi,
I doubt that the Tokidoki line will be brought to the Sephora in Singapore. There is much greater demand for other more established makeup brands like NARS but to date, Sephora Singapore still can't doesn't have NARS.