Tuesday 8 June 2010

Narita Airport Haul

Am transiting through Narita Airport for the second time in three months. The Lunasol summer makeup collection is available here so of course I couldn't resist picking up the Nature Color Eyes EX01 Nature Summer Blue, as well as Geminate Eyes 01 Cat's Eyes. Also purchased the RMK Spring Modern Eyes #2 Moss Green which is already sold out at the Isetan Scotts counter in Singapore.

Fuzkittie has just posted a gorgeous look with the Nature Summer Blue palette. Do check out her blog!

Lunasol and RMK are about 25% cheaper at Narita airport dutyfree. The Lunasol palettes are 4250yen while the RMK palette is 3600yen.

Also picked up the new Ma Cherie shampoo and conditioner trial set and 2 Way Wax, and the new Maquillage Sherbet Base (3000yen) which is a cooling makeup base that you spray into your palm and then apply.

13 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Ahhh I been eyeing those RMK palette for such a long time! *gah* Must resist, haha. AWESOME haul!

BeautyOnTheWay said...

What a nice haul!
Looking forward to your FOED with Lunasol Nature Color Eyes EX01 Nature Summer Blue!

Ti_Amo said...

Can I ask which terminal you can find the Lunasol in? I've never seen it before!

Fernanda Occhioni said...

Hello ^^
I love your blog, it's really wonderful!
I'm from Petrópolis, Rio in January, Brazil and I did a blog last week. It is a little empty because I am studying for the final tests... If you are interested in meeting it, the link is: www.mylovedmakeup.blogspot.com
Thank you for your attention ^^

Vonvon said...

Lunasol Summer Blue is indeed very summer-y. Reminds me of the blue sky(light blue), the sea(dark blue) and the sandy beach(the beige). A very beautiful palette, more so with the wavy pattern on it.

And the RMK palette is gorgeous, the shades and its combination are so bright and cheerful. I saw this here too, but didn't get it.

Magdalena said...

Great haul!! <3333 Love all the eyeshadows :)

Anonymous said...

Nice hauls !
I'm hungry for the new Ma Cherie's too.
I also use the two way wax it it just great. It has a nice scent and is not sticky on your hands :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for being such a noob! Which part of Narita airport can I find Lunasol and RMK? Is it the area outside the gates? Maybe I was so focussed on looking for the right gate (and usually am in a rush) I miss out all the shops!! =P

Haru said...

hi Ti_Amo & Cath,
You can find Lunasol in Terminal 1 of Narita Airport. The Lunasol and RMK counters are on the left side after you clear immigration into the dutyfree area.

Anonymous said...

No wonder I didn't see it! That's why hubby will rush us off to find the gate... which is usually on the right. -______-!!

Kas said...

ooohhhh the Lunasol palettes are sooo pretty! *swwoons*

Anonymous said...

How is the Maquillage base? I'm debating getting it- it looks so refreshing for the summer! ^_^

Hannah said...

Hi Haru ^.^ will you be doing a EOTD/FOTD with the CE palette? Very interested to see how it wears on you. TIA.