Wednesday 16 June 2010

Lunasol Nature Green

Lunasol Nature Colour Eyes #2 Nature Green was another quad that I picked up in Narita Airport last week. When the Nature Colour Eyes palettes were first introduced in the Spring 2010 collection, I skipped it entirely as the shade combinations were either too pale for my liking or too similar the other Lunasol quads that I already had in my collection. After deliberating for quite some time at the Kanebo counter in Narita Airport, I finally decided on Nature Green as it's quite different from the other green-themed Lunasol quads that I have, such as Blue Green Coral and Green Coral. (You can click the pics to view them in the larger original size, which is more vibrant and true to how the quads look in real life.)

If you would like to experiment with green eyeshadows but don't want anything too bright, Nature Green quad may be suitable for you as the shades are not crazily loud although they still have the typical shimmery finish. The light green shade in the top right corner helps to add a fresh touch to the overall look.

I used the brush to apply the white shade over the browbone area and the inner corners; and the fat sponge applicator to apply the light green shade from the inner corners to the middle of the lid, and along the lower lashline.

Next, I used the fat sponge applicator to apply the dark olive shade (bottom right) along the upper lashline, the outer corner of the lower lashline and the middle of the upper lid to the outer corner. Then I finished off by blending the pale gold shade into the crease.

For this look, I'm also wearing Maybelline The Falsies Volum'Express, Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner and Armani Lasting Silk Foundation.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Nice!

I found the colours too pale and earthy for my liking when I swatched them. But you look fab in these colours and the colours really suit you.

fuzkittie said...

The green is soo fresh~ :] And your lip color goes perfectly!

verlyn said...

nature green is kinda similar to nature blue so i skipped that.. it is a very beautiful quad nevertheless and i like that the greens are not so bright.. they are a breeze to apply too :D lovely LOTD !

Georgina said...

thats a very nice shade of green haru, it looks nice on you :)

Ivy Low said...

Hey Haru...i just want to check how do u go about getting your palettes from Japan? if you travel there again can help me CP pls??? do let me know..or if you ship to SG i can tag on and help share the shipping =)

Haru said...

Hi,
Sorry, I can't do CPs for readers as there would be too many requests otherwise. You can order Japanese brands from a number of websites like adambeauty.com and ichibankao.com. adambeauty has more reasonable prices.

Ivy Low said...

hey haru.no worries...thanks!!