Monday 17 October 2011

Accessorize Necklaces: Keys, Locks and Stars

While browsing the Accessorize autumn look book earlier today in the store, a charming necklace of antique-style keys caught my eye. Luckily, the store had one final piece in stock. The various strands were terribly tangled up but I managed to get it sorted out. Naturally, it came home with me, along with another long necklace of shiny metal stars.


The Gate Keeper Necklace (£12/€15.90) is a fascinating melange of bronze and greyed metal keys and padlocks. Each piece is a unique design and size with lovely little design details.




The star necklace (€9.90) is super lightweight and will be perfect for jazzing up any outfit. Most of the time, I don't bother putting on any accessories but this is simple to just throw on without having to fiddle with the clasp.


Some shots from the autumn look book (which you can also view online). Accessorize has always been my favourite place to shop for affordable and pretty trinkets.

The Pom Pom Scarf (€34) on the model on the right looks simply adorable, although it may not be that impractical for actually keeping warm. A more colorful version was earlier available in the spring collection.





7 comments:

min said...

I like star neclace, and the watches necklace look so vintage

-min-

Rachel said...

Lovely! Do accessorize accessories last long without tarnishing etc? I know they're costume jewellery so can't expect too much, but I don't want to have to toss something within a few months of getting it!

Haru said...

Hi Rachel,
Their accessories last quite well in my experience. I have a solution for cleaning tarnished metal accessories so that is usually not a problem for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru,

Did you buy the necklace in Singapore? Why is it in €/£?
Is it available in Singapore?

Thanks,
Juz4moi

Anonymous said...

Did you get ur keys necklace from the Accessorize here in Spore coz i saw the price is indicated in pound...its very beautiful and unique...very nice...

Haru said...

hi Juz4moi,
I purchased the necklace in France, so I put the price in euros and also pounds for ease of reference. I don't know if it is available in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

Bought the same necklace just yesterday! :) It's my first Accessorize accessory ever. Haha. I'm just paranoid about wearing it because it looks like it'll rust quickly. Before buying, I even went through the other stocks to look for the one that still looked its best.