Friday 7 October 2011

FOTDs with Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection (Part 2)

Here are a couple more looks with the Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection that I did this week. I'm loving the palette as the eyeshadows have a smooth texture and good colour payoff without powdery kickup. The inclusion of the two blushes, bronzer and glowy highlighter also make Sweet Dreams a much more well-rounded palette than the usual eyeshadow palette.

With Shadow Insurance as the base, I applied Smolder along the upper lashline, Honeymoon in the crease and along the lower lashline, and Cut The Cake over the browbone area. I also used Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Sequins to line the upper lashline and applied Suqqu Mascara Volume Long N on the lashes.

This combination is my favourite thus far. I love Honeymoon, which is an unusual burnished gold shade. It's not overly yellow and it adds a lovely illuminating effect when used on the lower lashline and the inner corners. Smolder also impressed me with its easy blendability. It is matte but does not apply chalky. I was out for more than 14 hours yesterday and the eyeshadows lasted extremely well without any fallout or fading. There was just the tiniest bit of creasing at the inner corner of the upper eyelids.

For this look, I am also wearing DiorSkin Forever Compact foundation and Addiction Azalea Lipgloss.


For the second look, I used Label Whore along the upper lashline, Peach Fuzz over the browbone area, Copper Peony in the crease, Lovey Dovey in the outer "V" and Honeymoon along the lower lashline. I also used Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Sequins to line the upper lashline and applied Suqqu Mascara Volume Long N on the lashes.

Label Whore is a brown-based duochrome which flashes green like MAC Club. I haven't used Club in a long time but I think Label Whore has a stronger green flash than Club.

For this look, I am also wearing Sweet Pink blush, Candlight Glow highlighter, Addiction Azalea Lipgloss and RMK Creamy Foundation #102 over RMK Creamy Polished Base 01.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Helly said...

love this lip colour on you!

Melissa said...

love the 1st look on you and also the colour combo! gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this look!

Christine

Kas said...

I really like the first look!

Anonymous said...

Please try doing a video on how to apply your makeup. You have very nice makeup.

Haru said...

hi,
Sorry I don't do videos. Perhaps you can check out fuzkittie's makeup tutorials on Youtube.