Thursday 6 October 2011

Paul & Joe Spring 2012 10th Anniversary Meow Collection

Here's a sneak preview of Paul & Joe's 10th Anniversary "Meow" Collection for Spring 2012, launching in two parts in January and February. Naturally, the collection includes some gorgeous Collection Sparkles lipsticks and this time they are embossed with cat paws! There are also three cheek sticks with cat heads and a most delightful pressed powder with a cat motif and a paw-print puff. The Ornamental Collection for this Christmas is also up on the official website.

6 comments:

The Driveller Kate said...

I. Can't. Wait! Is it Spring yet?

They look like a far better version of those HolikaHolika blushes! Admittedly I skipped the kittyhead lipsticks last time -- just too bizarre, but cheeksticks in kitty form? Now that I can take :D

Jamilla Camel said...

P&J + kittehs is all I need!

sophie said...

Hi iris, like to check for the dior radiant base did u get the 001 or 002?

Haru said...

hi Sophie,
I think I have it in 001.

sophie said...

Hi iris, normally which dior counter do u visit?. Sorry qn unrelated to the post.

Haru said...

hi Sophie,
No problem! I usually visit the Tangs Orchard counter as I have a Tangs Citibank card which gives me a rebate on purchases at Tangs. The service at the Dior counter at Tangs Orchard is usually very good.