Monday 4 October 2010

Anteprima and L'est Rose Mooks

Here are another two brand mook to look forward to at Kinokuniya this week! The Anteprima 2010-2011 Autumn/Winter Collection mook comes with a bag and pouch. Anteprima is famous for its wire mesh bags. The 80-page mook will be released on 5 October in Japan.

The dimensions of the bag and pouch are in the pic below.


Cath Kidston fans may also like the L'est Rose mook which comes with a vinyl-coated cotton bag. L'est Rose is a 30-year old Japanese fashion brand known for its feminine frilly clothes with floral prints.

The bag measures 29.5cm×32cm×12cm and has a snap button at the top, and pockets on the inside.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing, these looks really lovely!!! Just curous, do you actually carry of the bags from these eMooks? So far, I have carried the Agnes B ones the most. The others are cute but are a little flimsy and I fear may look el cheapo :P :X

Haru said...

hi Michelle,
Yes, I do use the bags that come with these mooks but not on a daily basis as most days, all I need is my handbag. I tend to use the mook accessories more often, like the Cath Kidston makeup pouch, mirror and tissue case.

kuri said...

the anteprima bag looks lovely! but I haven't used my 2 of my mook bags at all yet, so I will have to pass on this one.

Kimberly Xie-aka-Kinna said...

I thought of Cath Kidston the minute I saw the L'est Rose mook too! Haha. Trying to resist getting the latter as I already have a floral one (Laura Ashley from In Red Aug 2010)

But I got my friend to help me pick up the Anteprima one, he's going to Japan next week! Hope it's still available...