Saturday 30 October 2010

Borders Preferred Card and Tokidoki Calendar

As most of you would know, I'm a loyal customer of Kinokuniya. In fact, I just renewed my membership card for another two years. Nevertheless, when I saw that Borders (Wheelock Place) was offering a one-year membership at the special price of just S$13, down from the usual fee of S$20+, I didn't hesitate to sign up. After all, that works out to just slightly over S$1 per month. Plus, my husband is a book junkie who will definitely make use of the card. With the card, you enjoy a 10% discount on all merchandise except for multimedia (i.e. CDs and DVDs). Borders also has special promotions for members quite frequently.

The $13 membership fee offer is only until tomorrow, Sunday 31 October, so do hurry down to Borders if you want to take advantage of it. With my new card, I got a S$3 discount off this S$30 Tokidoki 2011 wall calendar.

This will be brightening up my office in the coming year! Borders also stocks the smaller 2011 Engagement Calendar.





1 comment:

celest said...

ooh.. didn't know that Borders carries Tokidoki calendars! *heart* i'm so gonna pop by Borders this weekend :) thanks for sharing!