Thursday 14 October 2010

Aranzi World Caravan at Parco

The Aranzi World Caravan is currently on at Level 3 of Parco at Millenia Walk.

I was not familiar with the Aranzi Aronzo cast of characters but I found the characters to be quirky and amusing. These are definitely not your typical cutesy Japanese characters!



One of the characters on his "travels"!


Fancy a grumpy panda mat?

Or his more cheerful counterpart?

There is a wide assortment of accessories, stationery, household goods and books on display.

Any guesses what this contains?

It's a miniature sewing kit!





Notebooks in which you can "write as big as you want" :-)


I liked the small green character in the middle in the pic below.

The Aranzi World Caravan is on only until 20 October so do check it out if you can!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Thanks so much for saying. I love love them. I used to be crazy over their books that teach you how to make very cute handicraft with their characters. You can search library for the books.

Parco milenia walk is it the path from suntec to marina square? I dont really know the place well ^^|||

Haru said...

hi,
Parco Millenia Walk is across the road from the Suntec City Convention Centre, as well as across the road from Marina Square. You can see the map here:
http://www.parco.com.sg/contact-us

Eileen. 静 said...

Hehehe..planning to go there tonight... so cute! :D

Anonymous said...

wah so cute! did u manage to buy anything? :)

Haru said...

Nope, I didn't as my room is too cluttered as it is!

Michelle said...

Ooooo, it was here at Kino last year but I caught it too late and many of the cute stuff were gone. I am not familiar with the cast of chars as well but they are cute, esp the sheeps!