Saturday 9 October 2010

POP Beauty Creator Sara Strand in Singapore

Yesterday, I read on Sephora Singapore's Facebook page that POP Beauty creator Sara Strand would be appearing at the Ngee Ann City store from 7pm to 10pm so Kas, Mag, Debbie and I popped by to meet her. Having collected several of POP's eyeshadow palettes, I was excited to meet Sara, who was on her second trip to Singapore.

You can still catch Sara at the Sephora in Ion Orchard today (Saturday) from 12pm to 3pm. She will be doing makeovers on the spot. You can also ask her for product recommendations and makeup advice. There is no need to make an appointment in advance. This is a rare opportunity so don't miss it!

For the smokey eye look that Sara did on Debbie, I especially liked the sexy cat eye liner that she did with the In Liner #1 Black. You can also read Mag's account here.

I pulled out my favourite POP Smokey Rose Wallet for this look yesterday.

After prepping with Testimo Eye Bright Up Base, I applied the baby pink shade (4th from left) over the browbone area, the deep plum shade (4th from right) from the inner corner to the middle of the upper lid, the deep burgundy shade (2nd from right) from the middle of the upper lid to the outer corner, the peachy pink shade (5th from right) in the crease and along the lower lashline, and the pale blueish white shade (5th from left) at the inner corners.

Then I finished with Clinique High Impact Mascara and Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner.


The rest of the products that I used were: Cosme Decorte AQ Cream Foundation Supreme 201 and Rouge Supreme BE355, Jill Stuart Loose Powder #1 Natural, Benefit Erase Paste #1 Fair and K-Palette Real Lasting Eyebrow 24h 01.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Love your lipstick in the pic with Sara Strand! The colour's really classic and suits you well.

Anonymous said...

I like your black dress with peter pan collar so sweet! what brand is it from ?

Keira :D

Haru said...

hi Keira,
It's from the UK brand Warehouse :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru, may I know if you use Cosme Decorte AQ makeup base in this FOTD?

Haru said...

hi,
Nope, I skipped the Cosme Decorte AQ base when doing this look and just applied the foundation after applying Olay White Radiance CelLucent White Essence.

Ninni said...

Yey! Sara is from Sweden and so am I. I have the smoky eye-palett from the same collection and it is quite good. In Sweden POP is no longer on the market.