Saturday 30 October 2010

Cosmopolitan Hong Kong x Anna Sui

The November issue of Cosmopolitan (Hong Kong) comes with an Anna Sui clear plastic pouch and polyester drawstring pouch. The magazine is retailing at S$13.91 and just arrived at Kinokuniya today. There were about 10 copies when I was at the Ngee Ann City store this morning.

It's quite a whopper of an issue that comes with a separate 312-page Beauty & Health supplement and a 40-page Anti-aging War supplement.

The plastic pouch is quite well made with Anna Sui's signature butterfly and rose icons.

The drawstring pouch material feels thin but it can hold a number of small makeup items.

I like transparent pouches as you can see the products inside clearly without having to waste time rummaging through the pouch.



The Beauty & Health supplement comes with Suisse Programme Recovery Eye Gel Cream (2ml) and a Methode Swiss Thermal Oxygen Soothing Concentrate (2ml).

Earlier at Kino this week, I was also pleasantly surprised when a Kino staff approached me while I was flipping through a magazine and asked if I was Haru and then she passed me the Lux haircare samples that were missing from my earlier copy of With magazine. Many thanks to Kino for the excellent customer service!

3 comments:

strawblade said...

What is a mook?

Ethel

Haru said...

It's Japanese publishing lingo for "magazine book". Mooks are basically magazines that focus on a specific brand, e.g. Jill Stuart, and they are usually published seasonally.

strawblade said...

Thanks for the answer. I recently started reading your blog and it's really informative. It helps to know what the latest products are and how they measure up to one another.