Sunday 10 October 2010

OPI Let Me Entertain You

Tried out my new OPI Let Me Entertain You nail polish that I had picked up during the Metro 20% sale back in September.

This is from the Burlesque collection for the holiday season. You can see swatches of the collection on Shine, Shimmer & Sparkle.

I was drawn in by the brilliant finish, which is similar to that of Wing It! and Catch Me In Your Net from the Summer Flutter collection.

Compared to Wing It! (left in the pics below), Let Me Entertain You is a slightly deeper fuschia. It applied smoothly but required 2-3 coats for a true opacity.


1 comment:

Kas said...

LMEY is very nice on you! I like how the glass-like reflects show up! I was a little disappointed with Wing It - I had to layer like 4 coats before I got some opacity going on :( in the end, I gave up and used a pink shade underneath for a more opaque base :D