Here are more pics of RMK's Vintage Sweets collection for Spring 2015 from Baila.
Also debuting next year is their new Casual Solid Foundation. Each foundation refill is 2000yen, while the case is 1500yen and the brush is a whopping 2800yen.
Here's a sneak peek at the RMK Spring 2015 collection, due out on 16 January in Japan. Pic below from Eclat. See more pics on Sachiko, Elle Girl Japan, Atsukg, 310peach and here.
The collection includes:
1. Vintage Sweets Face Color: 2 variations
2. Vintage Candy Cheeks: 4 variations
3. Sweet Sugar Eyes: 5 variations
4. Vintage Drop Gloss: Swirl lipglosses in 4 variations, scented with rose or maple syrup.
5. W Color Mascara (color mascara duos): 5 variations
6. Ingenious Powder Cheek N: 2 limited edition shades EX06 and EX07
7. Ingenious Powder Eyes N: 2 limited edition shades EX08 and EX09
8. Nail Polishes: 5 shades
9. Nail Art Liner: 2 shades
Suqqu will release its Spring 2015 makeup collection on 30 January in Japan. The collection includes two permanent Blend Color Eyeshadow quads (#18 and #19) and one limited edition quad (EX25), three new shades of Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist, two Balancing Cheek duos and two nail polishes. #19 is the lavender and brown palette, while EX25 seems to be the pic in the middle of the top row. Pic below from Glamyoko's Instagram.
On 6 March comes the new Lighting Liquid SPF25 (LE highlighter), Face Protector Bright Up SPF50 (LE), Pore Covering Powder and Face Bright Powder. All four products will retail at 6000yen.
Links to more pics:
* Beaty101 (with swatches of the lipsticks)
Lunasol just held the press preview of its ballerina-themed Spring 2015 collection 優美浄化 due out on 16 January in Japan. Pic below tweeted by Sakura. There will also be a new Skin Modeling Liquid Finish Foundation.
New Stain Color Lips in 7 shades that are supposed to be well-pigmented with a soft matte finish. Pic from Mikaamata's Instagram
See the following links for more pics.