Monday 28 January 2008

Paul & Joe Haul

One of my new year resolutions was to cut down on my spending on makeup, especially for items that I am unlikely to use often. I was doing quite well resisting most of the spring collections until I chanced upon this Paul & Joe makeup set at Isetan last week. The set includes a Pressed Powder in #4 Iris, Blotting Paper compact with mirror, Eye Gloss #4 Marbre, Moisture Lotion 25ml, Light Cleansing Milk 25ml, Whitening Emulsion 5ml, the limited edition box from the Christmas collection of 2005 and a white plastic pouch. All for only S$90, which was quite a good deal considering that the Pressed Powder retails for $67, the Blotting Paper compact is $19 and the Eye Gloss is $35.



As the counter was offering a GWP of this lovely tote bag with a phone case with purchases of $120, I also got the Face Color in #9 ($35). I liked the green and black floral print much more than the cat print from last fall's collection!


According to the SA, the spring collection will be launched after Chinese New Year.

No comments: