Saturday 8 August 2009

Review: Kenzoki Clear Eyelid & Lash Gel

I received a full size bottle of Kenzoki's Clear Eyelid & Lash Gel as a GWP with one of my earlier Kenzo hauls. Finally finished it yesterday so I thought I would review it here.

It has a light gel texture that feels cool upon application and removes most eye makeup quickly and easily with just a few gentle wipes with a cotton pad. MAC's Pearlglide Eyeliner came off quite easily with this but for waterproof mascara, I would recommend either an oil cleanser or a waterproof makeup remover. What really endeared it to me was the relaxing lotus aroma, which was a lovely relief at the end of a long day at the office. It is very pricey at S$43 (if I recall correctly) so I doubt I will purchase it as there are other cleansers that are just as effective but at a fraction of the price (e.g L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover). Hopefully, it makes another appearance in a GWP in the future :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, its was selling at $20 in one of robinson promotion few weeeks back.. i got it during the promotion ;)