Tuesday 12 August 2008

Shu Uemura Instinct


Shu Uemura's fall collection, Instinct, has arrived in Singapore! I happened to pass by the counter in Isetan Scotts and saw the collection on display. Like the US, the collection released in Singapore features the eyeshadow duos instead of the cream eyeshadow singles and powder eyeshadow singles in the Japanese collection.

I've got my eye on the Mystifier duo (US$36, S$58) which features a blackened emerald cream shade and a very pigmented golden brown shade. The powder eyeshadow in the Tantalizer duo (with the light green cream shade) looked very similar to the one in Mystifier but the SA showed me that the Tantalizer powder eyeshadow actually applies much more sheer than the Mystifier powder eyeshadow. I'm probably going back to haul Mystifier soon! It's not cheap at S$58 (for a few bucks more, one can get a MAC quad) but I guess it's still more affordable than buying the cream eyeshadow single (2940yen) and powder eyeshadow single (2415yen) individually from Japan.

No comments: