Saturday 19 February 2011

Rose & Co. Patisserie de Bain

While walking through House of Fraser (a department store on Oxford Street), this charming Rose & Co. display caught my eye. Based in Yorkshire, Rose & Co. is a line of bath and skincare products in romantic Victorian-style packaging. According to the SA, this is the first time that Rose & Co. is available in a major department store.

Their Patisserie de Bain are delicately pretty confections for the bath. These are hand made with ingredients like cocoa, shea butter, almond oil and come in a variety of floral fragrances like rose, jasmine and lavender. They also add some sparkles to the bath water.

I picked up the Box of 6 Fancies (£15) and Box of 12 Fancies (£25). Gifted a box to my sister-in-law who was delighted and thought these were just too pretty to use!



If you are in the area, I highly recommend checking out Rose & Co. at the House of Fraser. On both the occasions that I was there, the display was tended by dashing male SAs who were warm and friendly. The company website can be viewed here.

9 comments:

shopaholic said...

these lovelies surely are exquisite! great find you have there!

Anonymous said...

These look like more elegant Lush bath bombs.

Anonymous said...

They are too cute to be melted in the bathtub.
Another interesting brands :D time to add them in my long wish list...lol

Amy said...

Initially when I saw the photos, I thought they were actual cupcakes and was going to comment on how delicious they look. Then realised that they were soaps.

Very pretty indeed.

AtelierGal said...

Coincidentally, I got you SOAP yesterday, having seen you mentioned them several times. Nothing as fancy as these, but I reckon the good quality is enough to compensate for its plain exterior :)

ylangylang said...

hi Iris
wow the packaging is so pretty :) i went to have a look at their website and was delighted to know they ship worldwide, needless to say i did not hesitate to place an order :) thnks for blogging on this brand!

Isabella said...

I have those cupcakes! :-) I bought them at a gift shop at Castle Howard in York, they are amazing, but to pretty to use

ylangylang said...

hi Iris, just an update that I received my Rose & Co package today! OMG the packagings of the items are sooooo gorgeous! Can't wait to try them! :) Thnks for blogging about this brand! :)

Haru said...

hi ylangylang,
Glad to hear that! Have fun using the pretty treats! :-)