Friday 11 March 2011

Accessorize Purple Dream Nail Polish

Of the Accessorize Nail Polishes that I picked up in London in February, #40 Purple Dream is an instant favourite. It is a royal purple duochrome with blue shimmer that catches the light beautifully. A number of friends also complimented it!

I used Paul & Joe Nail Base Coat and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. These pics were taken after two days of wear and there was already a bit of tip wear but the shine factor was still intense. It took 2-3 coats to achieve a nice opaque finish. The first coat tended to be streaky but otherwise, the nail polish applies fairly smoothly. The brush is a tad too long and skinny for my liking though.

Unfortunately, Accessorize nail polishes are not available in their stores in Singapore. I purchased this at the Superdrug near Marble Arch in London. Purple Dream is definitely a steal at £4 for 10ml. I can't think of any dupes for it off the top of my head (then again, I'm not a nail fanatic) so this is definitely well worth tracking down if you or a friend are going to the UK!

No comments: