Wednesday 30 March 2011

Samantha Vega Opening Day

Last Sunday morning, Samantha Vega opened its first store in Isetan Orchard at 10.30am to an eagerly awaiting crowd in a sea of pink, thanks to the promise of a free tote bag for the first 50 customers dressed in pink.

Some ladies were accompanied by their supportive boyfriends and husbands also in pink!

Naturally, all the free tote bags were snapped up in a flash and quite a few disappointed customers had to be turned away after the cap of 50 was reached. My husband and I got there just past 10am and were #47 in the queue. (No, he was not in pink.)

Love the pastel quilted and tweed wallets but think I'll stick with Samantha Thavasa's Liberty prints for now!


The bags are mostly priced at $300+ and several designs come in two sizes. If you would like to know the prices, you can ask on the brand's Facebook page.









Here's the free tote bag (which has a price tag of 4830yen), which I'll probably gift to a young cousin. Wonder if the ladies who queued up at 9am were disappointed when they saw it?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely pics. I am not sure if I want to pay SGD300 for a bag but the wallets looks tempting.

Anonymous said...

some of the bags look really nice imo and the price is not bad. i like the handbags more than the wallets. cool post!

Anonymous said...

Are these bags made in japan???

Haru said...

I don't know, you should check with the brand on their Facebook page.

Anonymous said...

Oh the free tote bag comes in different colors mine is dark blue

Light Love said...

Oh, it's so cute! I would love to own one, one day... mwahahaha :)
I'm really loving the white quilted one, its so cute! And the wallets too! Lucky #47! :)

makeupmag said...

The rabbit...erm. :P The wallets do look nice, though!

Haru said...

Yup, I liked the wallets more than the bags. The quilted one are cute but look too young for me.

Anonymous said...

surprisingly the free tote cmi