Thursday 31 March 2011

A Surprise Gift from Mai-Kat Oshaberi

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Kat of Mai-Kat Oshaberi and told that I had won the third prize in their 1st blogversary. Mai and Kat had done the drawing unannounced for their current public followers, which I thought was really thoughtful of them. The package of beauty lovelies landed in my mailbox yesterday, all the way from Hawaii!

In it were My Beauty Diary Natto Masks and Intensive Refining Eye Mask, Tarina Tarantino Magic Hour Smudge Pen in Purple Velvet (below), Maybelline Fit Me liquid foundation in Classic Ivory and Wet n Wild Lust palette. As Kat knew that I already had the Lust palette, she included the Fit Me Foundation as a last minute surprise and told me to do whatever I liked with the Lust palette. Hence, I've gifted the Lust palette to Mag (Makeup Stash) as she appreciates an excellent smoky eyes palette :-)

I'm truly touched by Kat's and Mai's kindness and loved everything in the package, especially the gorgeous Purple Velvet Smudge Pen and the Fit Me foundation which I had earlier contemplated purchasing while in the US.

A heartfelt thank you to both Kat and Mai!

3 comments:

makeupmag said...

Thank you (and Mai-Kat Oshaberi!) for the lovely palette. :) It really is easy to use.

Enjoy your prize! :)

Anonymous said...

what shade are you in MAC foundation?

Haru said...

hi,
I'm around MAC NC25. My face is more tanned than usual at the moment as I just came back from a beach vacation.