Friday 21 January 2011

Mika Ninagawa for Shu Uemura

The special website for the Mika Ninagawa for Shu Uemura "Sakura Collection can be viewed here. In the interview with Ninagawa, she explains that sakura (cherry blossom) is her favourite flower and that she hopes that the customers will feel the same sense of joy that she had when she saw how the products turned out. The ad visual features the brand's first Beauty Ambassador, Yamada Yu. You can watch the video clip on the shooting of the ad visual here.

3 comments:

galpal.hi said...

I love sakura so I'm going to have to keep my out for this collection. Thanks for the info! I always love reading your blog for all of the future release information.

*Kat*

Haru said...

hi Kat,
You're very much welcome! Same here, I'm lemming this collection pretty badly just for the sakura packaging! I do wish they had used it on some colour makeup products like an eyeshadow palette instead though.

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

Mag at Makeup Stash said you were the expert on Shu Uemura! XD I'm looking forward to seeing all of your reviews. I just wish they offered a lot more here in the US. I really love the Shu Lipsticks!