Monday 1 November 2010

Canmake Gradation Wink

Spotted the new Canmake Gradation Wink eyeshadows at the Watsons in Marina Square yesterday. These are currently on discount at S$15.90 (usual price is around S$17.90). The eyeshadows feel very soft without the dry or gritty feeling that is sometimes found in drugstore brand eyeshadows. The colour payoff is sheer to medium.

Canmake suggests using your finger to swipe over all three shades at once and then apply on your lid for a graduated effect. I tried that on the back of my hand but it seemed a tad messy. For more precise application and blending, it is still better to use a brush. Also, I usually refrain from touching my eyeshadows with my fingertips for hygiene purposes. The gradational shade combinations are typical of Canmake and very easy to wear, nothing too bright or loud.

#1 Caramel Madeleine

#2 Chocolate Mille Feuille

#3 Strawberry Tart

#4 Blueberry Tart.

4 comments:

makeupmag said...

I like the name of the first one ;)

Blovet Beauty said...

I like strawberry tart :-) eyeshadows look really soft. I hope they have gd color payoff

Chantana said...

Caramel Madeleine and strawberry tart look nice!

reene said...

I like Caramel Madeleine and Chocolate Mille Feuille! These are so cute, but I imagine it would be kind of difficult to get right (at least for myself lol). Thanks for sharing!