Friday 20 August 2010

Hard Candy Just Nails Mr Wrong

Just re-did my nails with Hard Candy Just Nails Mr Wrong. It is a smokey metallic purple shot through with gold shimmer.

Love how complex the colour looks! I'm not enough of a nail addict to know if there are any dupes for this shade by other shades.

I still find the brush of Hard Candy nailpolishes to be too skinny for my liking but at least the formula applies smoothly and doesn't clump or streak even when there is quite a lot of product on the brush.

This took just two coats for a true opacity and for the gold shimmer to show up uniformly.


3 comments:

miRaCLe said...

love this color!! :))
did you get it in Singapore?? xD

Haru said...

Nope, I bought it in Hawaii. Hard Candy is sold only in Walmart stores in the US.

Cosine said...

Whao the colour i very lovely! Its a pity that the selection of nail polish brands are not as wide as US. They have some really good polish brands that I love and those that make it to Singapore like OPI and Orly are so expensive.

Do try to avoid painting ur cuticles though. It dries the cuticles a lot, very damaging. It takes a lot of practice to do it well. Jia you! =D