Sunday 29 August 2010

Voce (Taiwan) September x Paul and Joe

A couple of weeks ago, I came across the September issue of Voce (Taiwan) in Kinokuniya with a Paul & Joe notebook advertised on the cover as the freebie with that issue. However, Kinokuniya did not have the notebooks for some reason. Yesterday, a reader told me that she had purchased the magazine with the notebook at the newsstand in Bugis Junction but when I passed by there this morning, it was not available anymore. Finally, I managed to track it down at Page One in Vivocity this afternoon!

The notebook is very well made with a sturdy hard cover. The magazine retails for S$12.50 at Page One.

Mine was the last copy aside from the browsing copy on the shelves. It must have been my lucky day! :-)



6 comments:

Jamie K. said...

very pretty! Paul and Joe always has a nice motif :)

AhCapp said...

Hi iris

does this particular issue comes with the 2010 fall makeup catalogue which u and I collect from the Japanese edition?
Will like to know thats all.
Thank you! :)

Haru said...

Hey AhCapp,
Nope, it doesnt.

BeautyOnTheWay said...

Oh no...last piece! I love it too!

saltvinegar said...

oooh great buy!

Ivy Low said...

congrats on getting the last book! I got this yest in Taiwan and it was also the last in the 7-11 =)