Saturday 14 November 2009

Shu Uemura Fanatic Programme

I received a query from a reader on the birthday voucher that I received from Shu Uemura earlier this week. I read on Cozycot that some members did not receive their S$60 birthday voucher so I was surprised to receive mine. Aside from the $60 product voucher, I also received a bunch of vouchers for other companies.

This is the letter that I received along with the vouchers. It said that the company is currently processing the membership cards, which was a bit puzzling as I already received my membership card several months ago.

If it's your birthday month and you are a member, don't hesitate to contact any of the Shu Uemura counters to check if they had missed out sending you the birthday vouchers.

Below is the e-newsletter for the holiday collection with details on the GWPs as well as the list of phone numbers for all the counters in Singapore.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

awww i am starting to hate shu uemura malaysia =(
we only get extra 100 points on birthday
and the SA even gave wrong information...
my birthday was on th 20th sept, the 100pts promo is valid for the whole sept
so i purposely bought something in early sept just to get the extra points
then after that i realise i did not get the extra points and i called up shu uemura office, and they told me the bonus pts is supposed to be from 20 sept till 19 oct =( sigh

Haru said...

Hey Jennie,

That's terrible! It's so silly when the staff can't even get their rules right and give you the wrong advice. I would have written in to complain or at least spoken to the counter manager. Even if they decide to do nothing about it, I would have made my unhappiness known that this is not acceptable behaviour.

Anonymous said...

I enquired at Taka counter today and was told birthday month only has double points.

Mei Ping said...

i agree.
a couple of weeks back, i went to the store for a complimentary eyebrow trimming but as the SA who sold the products to me was on his way out for an appointment, the SA at the store could not do it as it is company's policy that the SA who served me must be the one doing it.
i was not happy and i made a complaint to the floor manager of parkson at klcc. she agreed that as long as it is the same shu uemura shop that i bought from, it does not matter who does the trimming.
so, please make known of your unhappiness and exercise our consumer rights.

Tracy said...

I got the $60 voucher last month too and used it up already! Hopefully all memebers get theirs and I am glad we gotten our...
=D

Blossomy said...

i rcvd letter during my birthday month however no S$60 dollars voucher included, only double point:(

Anonymous said...

May I ask how to become shu member?

Catherine said...

Ooh - so jealous we dont' have this in the states!

Haru said...

Hi,
I'm not sure what is the current minimum purchase amount to become a member. It is probably just a few hundred dollars. You can call any of the counters to ask.

Mei said...

Ah I see. It's too bad they're doing away with the $60 discount - double point isn't really a very attractive perk. Thank you for this post ^^

Dennipep said...

I love Shu Uemura products, I'm envious of this promo =(