Saturday 25 September 2010

Heroine Make Mascara Remover

Mandom provided me with this Heroine Make Mascara Remover a few months ago but I only started using it recently.

Priced at S$14.90, this is basically an oil-based remover that you comb through your lashes, leave it to soak for a couple of minutes before wiping off with a cotton pad.

While the Mascara Remover is gentle on the lashes and effective in cleaning off waterproof mascaras, I find the whole process too troublesome and time-consuming. I prefer using Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover which removes all of my eye makeup in one easy step. With the Heroine Make Mascara Remover, I have to make sure my lashes are thoroughly coated with the remover and then wait a couple of minutes for the mascara remover to do its work, after which I still have to use a separate eye makeup remover for my eyeshadow.

The diagram is a bit misleading as the comb applicator does not actually have such long 'teeth' as you can see in the photo above.

Here's the ingredients list. You can read another review of the Mascara Remover on Makeupstash.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morning!I bought this two months ago.I like it! I do not use it everyday and it is slightly time consuming but it is really effective for melting away stubborn mascaras gently without the lashes dropping off. It saved me quite a few eyelashes.:)