Tuesday 21 September 2010

Lunasol Winter 2010

Lunasol will release its winter makeup collection on 12 November in Japan. Sheer gold is the key color theme of these collection with all the products being infused with sheer gold shimmer. The collection includes:

1. Shiny Nuance Eyes: In white, beige and pink (2625yen)


2. Shining Face Color 2010 Winter: 2 shades with sheer gold shimmer (3150yen for refill)


3. Full Glamour Lips G: 3 shades (3150yen)

4. Nail Finish: 3 shades with sheer gold (1575yen)

All the products are limited edition. Info and pics from Nikkei.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

Hi sweetie,
the face colors look nice and i am sure the lipsticks are safe colors but overall very blah. I am looking forward to seeing more pics of the coffret though I suspect the palette might be too warm for me this year =)

Haru said...

Hey Kathi,
The face colors are described as a tri-color pressed powder but can't really see that in the pics. Lunasol seems to be focusing on shiny pale shades in its recent collections. Doubt I will be getting anything from its winter collection as I prefer more vibrant colours.

Jess said...

Beautiful! I'm curious about the new nail polish shades, since I'm a big fan of Lunasol nail polishes!

FarahDean said...

Looks like if I am not going to catch all these winter eds. They all look so enticing.