Saturday 18 September 2010

Lunasol Christmas Coffret 2010

Lunasol will release its annual holiday coffret on 12 November in Japan. Japanese makeup artist Saga Yumiko has posted a picture on Twitter. The set will retail for 6825yen and includes an eyeshadow palette, blush, mascara and lipgloss.

This coffret is said to be Lunasol's best value set in recent years as the eyeshadow palettes usually retail for 5250yen each and the Coloring Cheeks refills are usually 2625yen. The palette has the same 5-shade design as the Aurorize Eyes but like the Toff & Load Stone collaboration palette, it's not an Aurorize Eyes or Geminate Eyes palette, according to the reports on 2Channel.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look like a good value, but that eyeshadow set looks so boring (colorwise)!

Haru said...

hi,
Lunasol's annual holiday coffrets are always quite neutral-themed so it's always some variation on beige/brown/gold or sometimes like last year, pink/grey. They are designed to appeal to as wide a market as possible and these are the kind of shades that are most popular with Japanese ladies.

AhCapp said...

Hi Iris,

Ok, I am putting this into my xmas shopping list! =D Thank you for sharing.

Btw, you wake up really early on weekends =)

Haru said...

Hey AhCapp,
You're welcome :-) I'm skipping this set as it's not my type of shades.

You don't know what I would give to be able to sleep through to 9am or 10am but I just automatically wake up very early on weekdays, without an alarm clock and that habit has extended to the weekends.

shopaholic said...

hihi, this is sort of off topic but i would like to know your opinion on lunasol gel eyeliner. thanks :)

Haru said...

Hey shopaholic,
I'm afraid I haven't used the Lunasol gel eyeliner before so I can't say if it's good.

shopaholic shopper said...

I am going to put this into my shopping list! thanks iris for the info!

Sheila said...

Thank you!! I knew I can always rely on you for the most updated info on Japanese cosmetics *jumps around in glee*

I just officially knocked off the JS coffret for this. The colours look like something I would use often and the blusher looks pretty neutral too. Perfect for everyday!

Anonymous said...

I'm into a neutral phrase recently. Definately checking this out. Look so pretty with loads of shimmery bits!

plue said...

thanks Iris!

this look absolutely beautiful! i think this will be the only xmas set i am indulging :P

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for sharing the picture. It's something that I will have to think about since it does seem to be a good value.

*Kat*

evie said...

okie i think this is my to buy list!!!